Looking to stretch your grocery budget?
So are we! That’s why we’re pleased to introduce our new Co+op Basics program.
Co+op Basics offers everyday low prices on a variety of popular grocery and household staples – the building blocks for hearty meals and day-to-day living. From beans and broth to pasta and paper towels, you’ll find new low prices on some old favorites, most of which are organic. Throughout the fall, we will be working hard to give you fantastic prices on even more of our best-selling pantry essentials so that you can spend your dough where it counts most for you and your family.
We're committed to improving our selection so that everyone can find more value when shopping the co-op. We've cut prices on hundreds of items across the Co-op to provide better access to our high-quality organic and natural grocery, dairy, freezer, deli and paper products. Just look for the Co+op Basics signs on our shelves.
Remember to take advantage of these other great ways to save when shopping the co-op:
- Co+op Deals Flyer – our twice monthly flyer focused on packaged grocery.
- Double Sales Days – our twice monthly sales periods overlap for 2 days, so everyone gets double the sales!
- Fresh Flyer – our weekly in-store flyer focused on fresh produce, and meat/seafood items.
- Owner Buys – monthly deals just for Owners.
- Bulk – save when buying just what you need; buy a pinch or a pound.
- Saluki Sunday – all SIUC and JALC students receive 10% OFF on the first Sunday of each month.
- Wellness Wednesday – EVERYONE receives 10% OFF all Wellness items on the first Wednesday of each month.